TRIPLE TREBLE CROCHET
UK Term - Triple treble crochet (Ttr)
USA Term - Half double crochet (Dtr)
For this tutorial, I have made up a small sample using Ttr (Dtr) stitches.
1. Yarn over hook 3 times,
2. insert hook in stitch, yarn over hook, pull up loop through stitch (5 loops on hook),
3. yarn over hook and draw through 2 loops (4 loops left on hook),
4. yarn over hook and draw through 2 more loops (3 loops left on hook),
5. yarn over hook and draw through 2 more loops (2 loops left on hook),
6. yarn over hook and draw through remaining 2 loops.
One loop left on hook. Triple treble (Double treble) stitch complete :-)
Now that you know how to make a Ttr (Dtr) stitch, you might like to try my mixed appliques pattern HERE
Perhaps you would like to see How to crochet a straight Granny square HERE
And How to crochet a straight border HERE
Thank you for sharing your talent